- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Total time: 30 min
- 1 cup of regular rice or cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of carrots, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup of any type of beans ( i.e: lima beans) or veggie(ie: broccoli or butter beans)
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce or teriyaki sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- Put rice in small pot and cook, while rice is cooking, take peas, carrots, and lima beans and cook, if raw. If already cooked, place all three in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil and heat on medium for 1-2 min.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce and set aside, slowly add soy sauce to skillet, to taste, and let cook for 2 min.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon of water and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take a separate skillet and coat with remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and let cook for 2-3 on medium heat until middle of egg starts to bubble.
- Spoon 1/3 of filling into center of egg and gently fold the sides of the egg over the filling
- Remove skillet from heat and place ceramic plate face down on the skillet
- Place your hand, in an oven mitt, on top of the plate and flip the plate and skillet over so that the skillet is face down on the plate.
- Remove skillet from plate and drizzle 1 tablespoon of soy sauce on top and serve
- Repeat steps 3-9 until filling and eggs are gone.