|1|| Tupperware Fridgesmart 4
Piece Container Set
|View On Amazon|
|2||Tupperware 1 Ounce Set
of 5 Blue Smidget Containers
|View On Amazon|
|3|| Tupperware 20-Cup Super
|View On Amazon|
|4|| Tupperware Large Season
|View On Amazon|
|5|| Tupperware Large Spice Shaker Set
of Four with Black Seats
|View On Amazon|
Are you looking for the best Tupperware for meal prep that meets or exceeds all of your standards?
Do you want to have a comprehensive collection of containers, servers, and spice shaker sets that will make all your culinary activities easier?
We have put together this buying guide to help you choose the very best Tupperware for meal prep. We’ve also added 5 Tupperware reviews to help you in purchasing the very best Tupperware products.
- Introducing Tupperware Containers For Meal Prep
- What Kind Of Plastics Are Found In Tupperware?
- What Are The Different Types Of Tupperware Used For Meal Preparation?
- Is Tupperware Microwave Safe?
- Is Tupperware Dishwasher Safe?
- Is There Disposable Tupperware?
- Where Is The Best Place To Buy Best Tupperware For Meal Prep?
- Which Is The Best Tupperware For Meal Prep?
The Most Recommended Best Tupperware: 5 Best Reviewed
Introducing Tupperware Containers for Meal Prep
First, make certain that your Tupperware sports a microwave-safe symbol somewhere on it. Remember that you must use your Tupperware products in the microwave only, and NOT in a regular oven, on the stovetop, or under the grill.
Second, to avoid scratches, only use wooden or plastic utensils.
Third, make sure not to cook small amounts of any food containing large amounts of sugar or fat.
Fourth, do not microwave any Tupperware products using more wattage than has been recommended.
Fifth, many Tupperware products are for reheating only (using only 50% or medium power). Make sure to use extra care when you reheat those foods that contain large amounts of fat, sugar, or oil.
Sixth, staining may occur if you reheat tomato-based foods and sauces.
Seventh, don’t forget to use oven gloves when handling containers after they’ve been cooking inside the microwave, in order to always protect your hands.
Finally,if overheating has occurred, be sure to allow your containers to cool before trying to handle them.
What Kind of Plastics Are Found in Tupperware?
Tupperware started out using polyethylene in their products, but nowadays their products use low-density polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene that are 100% recyclable and BPA-free.
The plastic used in them has been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), the EFSA (European Food Safety Agency) and the FSANZ (Food Standards Australia New Zealand).
What Are the Different Types of Tupperware Used for Meal Preparation?
There are a large variety of Tupperware products that are used for meal prep. This includes a seven-piece set of compartmental food divider storage containers for meal prep with
- airtight lids,
- bento boxes,
- and lunch boxes for meal prep;
- a sixteen piece set of Fitpacker meal prep containers that can be used for lunch boxes,
- food storage,
- and portion control;
- a fourteen pack of meal prep containers that include lunch boxes,
- bento boxes, and containers that are useful for food storage portion control;
- a large blue Season Serve which is perfect for seasoning or marinating food in the refrigerator;
- and there is a 20-pack of 32 ounce two compartment containers for meal prep that also double as reusable food storage containers.
Other recommended items for food preparation include a juicer, a colander, and That’s a Bowl, a multipurpose bowl perfect for preparing many recipes and food, ranging from meatloaf to cookie dough to garden-fresh salads.
Related: Best Insulated Lunch Box
Is Tupperware Microwave Safe?
Tupperware is aware that there have been a number of confusing reports concerning the safety of using plastic products in the microwave. They reassure their users that all of their products meet or exceed the safety standards of each country’s Federal Government standards.
There are no dioxins in Tupperware, and they follow the regulations set out by the TSCA (Toxic Substances Control Act) in the US, the EINECS (European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances, and the ENCS (Japanese Inventory).
All of their products that are meant to be used in the microwave are labeled with a seal on their bottom with the words “Microwave Cooking” or “Microwave Re-Heatable”.
Is Tupperware Dishwasher Safe?
The majority of Tupperware products manufactured after 1978 can be washed safely in the dishwasher, except for the following products:
- ClearMates Range,
- Garlic Wonder,
- Ice Cream Scoop,
- TupperChef Knives,
- Printed products,
- CheeSmart CondensControl Grid, or
- Any product that has a glass-like clear finish.
Make sure when you’re loading the dishwasher that you wash containers and Seals together, use some baking soda paste if you have stains, and put your Tupperware products securely around the dishwasher’s top shelf in a way that water won’t be able to force them loose.
If they are directly on top of the heating elements, they will warp or melt.
Is There Disposable Tupperware?
Tupperware can eventually be recycled, but their products are meant to be used and reused many times over.
Where Is The Best Place To Buy Best Tupperware for Meal Prep?
The best place to buy Tupperware products is at a Tupperware Party, where you’ll see free cooking demonstrations. There are special offers available for guests, as well as for hosts.
Tupperware consultants will show you how to qualify to get 50% off any set or product found in their Seasonal Catalog. This Seasonal Catalog is also available online.
The Most Recommended Tupperware: 5 Best Tupperware Reviews By Sujana Marie
1) Tupperware Fridgesmart 4 Piece Container Set Reviews
This Tupperware set includes two Small Deeps, 1 3/4 quart, one 1-gallon Medium Deep container, and one 1 3/4 Medium in either Wintergreen Snow White or Margarita.
These containers are redesigned to offer advanced moisture protection and better air circulation. A relocated storage chart upgrades easier viewing, and the improved venting system connects to the easy-open seal.
These brand new modular sizes provide storage flexibility and also save space by nesting together. They are dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Gives all food a longer shelf life
- The slide on top keeps track of the amount of moisture retained in container
- Some fruit and vegetables last 4 times longer than normal
- Take up a lot of fridge room
- Don’t hold very much
- Berries only lasted a few days longer than normal
2) Tupperware 1 Ounce Set of 5 Blue Smidget Containers Reviews
These small containers are 2.5 x 4 x 4.9 inches. Each container measures just 1.5″ in diameter and 1″ tall, and are able to hold 1 fluid ounce, which is equivalent to 2 tablespoons. They are a perfect size for spices and dips.
The tops are an extra tight fit, and they are of extremely high quality. Campers swear by them because they keep all seasonings dry.
- Perfect for holding 1 tablespoon of powdered supplement
- Extremely watertight
- Good for holding fresh minced garlic
- Great difficulty in getting the top on
- Not good for people with arthritis
- They’re expensive for such tiny containers
3) Tupperware 20-Cup Super Cereal Storer Reviews
This 20 cup passion color (lid) container is perfect for buying cereal in bulk.
It measures 10.4 x 9 x 4.9 inches. Including the lid, it is 10.25 inches tall.
It has a virtually seamless airtight seal, and protects contents from bugs, saves space, prevents waste, and keeps your cabinets much tidier. The Tupperware container has a flip open spout which is perfect for fast and no mess pouring. In addition, they are dishwasher safe.
- Cereal is kept much fresher than keeping it in a box
- Great for any dry product, including pasta
- Holds about 5 pounds of bread flour
- Doesn’t have finger holds to help when pouring
- Hard for older people to hold
- Hard for arthritic people to hold
4) The Tupperware Large Season Serve Blue Reviews
This container, which measures 4″ H x 10″ W x 12″ L, is used to put marinade over meat and vegetables in the fridge. The top cover closes tightly. All that is necessary is to turn the container over once every 3 or 4 hours.
There are special grill marks on the bottom and the top, which ensures that the marinade flows. This Tupperware container keeps vegetables, meat and fish extra fresh, even if you’re marinating them overnight.
- Never have to worry about a leak
- Ideal for marinating a small roast, burgers, or a steak
- Dome top is perfect for added space
- Overpriced for what it does
- A little hard to open after it’s closed
- Hard to separate the two sides when it’s time to cook
5) Tupperware Large Spice Shaker Set of Four with Black Seats Reviews
This spice shaker set measures 6.4 x 4.4 x 3.6 inches and weighs 5.6 ounces, and they have tight secure closures. Each container has a 1 cup capacity. You’ll never have to worry about having stale spices again.
The double-hinged tops are useful and make it easy to sprinkle or spoon on your favorite spices.
Comes with a limited lifetime guarantee.
- Great for storing powdered spices
- Completely waterproof (even in a Florida rainstorm)
- The modular design makes stacking easy
- Shaker spout frequently clogs
- Smaller than advertised
- One of the spices became stale
So, Which Is The Best Tupperware For Meal Prep?
Based on the 5 Tupperware reviews we compiled, as well as all the pros and cons that are related to each product, the best Tupperware for meal prep with a 5 star rating was the Tupperware Fridgesmart 4 piece container set with the newest design.
These containers offer better air circulation, advanced moisture protection, an improved venting system, and a relocated storage chart. They come with a limited lifetime guarantee and are dishwasher safe.
We hope that our reviews have been useful to you. We also hope that you will share this article and your comments through social media.
- Best Cereal Bowls Buying Guide
- Best Bento Box Reviews
- Best Meal Prep Bags
- Best Cupcake Carrier for Storing and Transporting