Quick Summary: We are sure that buying the best organic baby foods is your top priority from your unending grocery list. You will see multiple flavors, products, brands lying on every market’s shelves. Similarly, just one click will present you with countless results of baby food brands. To simplify matters for you, our team would like to suggest Happy Baby Organic Superfood for your babies and toddlers. This is rich with vitamins and nutrients that will help your baby grow and prosper. It is certified by the USDA to be safe and suitable for young eaters. Moreover, it is available in good packaging and cheap rates, overall it’s a great product. If you want to learn and know more about various brands then keep reading on as we have compiled detailed reviews of every high-quality baby food brand and product.
Babies are the most privileged members of any family as parents are constantly running after them, chasing them, and trying their best to keep them happy.
One of the biggest worries that every parent faces is regarding what to feed their little ones. The start of the food journey has to be done in the right way with the right ingredients; otherwise, it can develop a reluctance and resistance in babies from eating.
While as a parent you might be trying to chalk down the safest plan to feed your baby, we recommend that you should start by giving them the best baby food.
Ready-made foods are one of the most helpful products for introducing young ones to different ingredients that they would not eat otherwise. Baby food is available in puree pouches and is made from certified organic vegetables and fruits.
Almost every baby food is free from artificial coloring, preservatives, and chemicals and thus contributes productively to your child’s growth.
Another important feature of this product is that it either comes in lightweight pouches or handy jars that are super portable and easy to carry while traveling. So grab up the best baby food today and see your babies become food lovers instantly.
- Comparison of 10 Best Organic Baby Foods
- Reviews of 10 Top Organic Baby Foods
- What Is Organic Baby Food?
- How To Choose The Right Organic Baby Food
- Final Verdict
Comparison of 10 Best Organic Baby Foods
1. Happy Baby Organic Superfood Puffs (Best overall)
Let your baby enjoy healthy snacks in the form of Happy Baby Superfood Puffs. These puffs are free from artificial flavors, coloring, trans fat, and are certified to be organic.
|Read Our Review
2. Earth's Best Organic Stage 1 Baby Food (Best Budget)
Earth’s organic baby food is specially made for babies aging 4 months and above. This superfood will turn your youngest family member a vegetable lover as it is available in yummy vegetable flavors.
|Read Our Review|
Produced with organic fruits and vegetables-Plum organics healthy baby food will surely improve the overall health and development of toddlers. This baby food is packaged in lightweight, well-designed pouches.
|Read Our Review
This delicious baby food is enriched with flavor and vitamins that will definitely make your baby an enthusiastic foodie. Certified by USDA, these stage 2 baby foods are suitable for babies of 6 months and above.
|Read Our Review
Just one bite of Happy Baby Organic Baby Food is enough to keep your baby feeling healthy and happy. This product is ideal for stage 2 eaters and is available in easy to carry perfect sized pouches.
|Read Our Review
Treat your young ones with this nutritious and delicious food. Happy Tot’s baby food comes in the form of a well-blended puree that is rich with omega3, fiber, and multiple vitamins.
|Read Our Review
A treat for every toddler and a young eater-this healthy snack will keep your little ones energetic with sweet fruity flavor. These vibrant colorful pouches are designed from BPA free material and protected with tightly fitted caps.
|Read Our Review
Gerber organic baby food is the perfect solution to solve all the hunger worries of your babies. This baby food is balanced with organic taste and flavors and contains no starch, salt, or sweetener.
|Read Our Review
Introduce your young one to the world of food with Sprout’s best organic baby food. These wholesome purees are rich in vitamins and nutrition. Additionally, this superfood is 100% organic as it is free from additives and preservatives.
|Read Our Review
Increase the daily protein intake of your babies with Happy Baby Greek Yogis. This delicious snack is available in the form of small candies that tastes like a mixture of yogurt and berries and instantly melts in the mouth.
|Read Our Review
Reviews of 10 Top Organic Baby Foods
Below we have researched and compiled the top 10 organic baby food reviews to make it easy for you to reach a decision when choosing the baby food brands that will make your child happy and healthy. Kindly read on to find out more about the various options available to you.
These are great puree pouches for your 9 to 12-month-old baby. The product is designed to melt in the mouth and contains choline to boost the health of your baby’s brain and eyes as well as aid in their proper development.
The consistent texture and irresistible taste are designed to make it easy to teach baby self-feeding.
Each of the different puree pouches flavors will give you the convenience you desire while feeding your child.
The flavors include Purple carrot and blueberry; strawberry and beet; apple and broccoli; banana and pumpkin; sweet potato and carrot and kale and spinach.
Besides the flavors, your baby will get 10% and 15% daily value of Vitamin C and Vitamin E respectively.
- A healthy snack that is rich in choline
- Improves eye and brain functions
- Soft and smooth texture that is easy for babies to eat
- Filled with sufficient quantity of antioxidants, vitamin C and E
- Certified by USDA and are gluten-free
- Free from artificial coloring, sweeteners, and trans fat
- It comes through an expensive delivery system
When it comes to your baby, you will want to give him/her the healthiest choice available. Earth’s Best offers baby food pouches for instants in the first stage of growth and development.
The foods are made from fresh and certified organic fruits and vegetables. This ensures that your little one is safe and that their everyday nutritional needs are met.
The organically certified baby food contains four jars, each containing peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
To ensure that your baby is free from various lifestyle diseases, the foods contain no wheat, no added salt, and no added sugar. There are also no artificial flavors, antibiotics, preservatives or hormones.
- Suitable for small babies as young as 4 months
- Comes in BPA free, safe and resealable jars
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- Balanced in taste as it has no added sugar and salt
- Certified by USDA as an organic source of food
- Available in wholesome flavors of sweet potato, peas, and carrots
- Jars are very small in size
- Low-quality packaging damages the product
This product comprises of six pouches of pear, 6 pouches of banana and pumpkin, purple carrot and blueberry, six pouches of pear and spinach and pea.
Made for kids over the age of six months, it contains non-GMO ingredients. The manufacturer also ensured that there are neither artificial sweeteners nor artificial flavors in the food.
This goes a long way in keeping your baby safe and reducing their exposure to the substances.
Apart from allowing you to feed your’s little one highly nutritious foods, the product comprises of tasty foods that will make your everyday life simpler.
- Organic in taste as they are unsalted, unsweetened kosher parve
- Available in well-made, BPA free, resealable pouches
- Can be used to feed babies of 4 months and above
- The pureed food is made from non-GMO, natural ingredients
- Fills the baby in one serving as one pouch contains 4 ounces of puree
- Not for long term use as it comes with a short expiration date and gets spoiled quickly
This stage 2 pack is made up of a combination of certified organic, wholesome grains, meat, fruits, and vegetables.
The wide variety allows you to pick the baby food whose texture and ingredients will be most appropriate for your child.
The pack is made up of jars containing rice and lentil, vegetable and Turkey dinner, summer vegetable and sweet potatoes and chicken dinner.
When you feed your child, you will be sure that you will not be adding extra salt or sugar to their body.
Since the product is organically certified, you will not have to worry about artificial colors, growth hormones or potentially harmful pesticides.
- Ideal for babies aging 6 months and above
- Healthy for young eaters as they are free from harmful artificial colors and chemicals
- Produced with non-GMO, natural and organic ingredients
- Packaged in strong, solid BPA free jars
- Easy to pack and carry while traveling
- Puree not well blended and contains inedible lumps
This pack is designed for babies who have started eating solid foods. All the flavors available are delicious and approved by moms, a factor that will assure you of an enjoyable and easy feeding process.
Some of the flavors available in the pack include Broccoli, pears, and peas; apricots, sweet potatoes, and bananas; spinach, mangos, and pears; bananas, beets, and blueberries.
You will also get an on-the-go pouch that is not only made from safe materials but will also allow you great convenience when you are traveling with a baby.
Above all, the simple combos will ensure that your baby has all the nutrition they need to shine and grow strong.
- Suitable for stage 2 enthusiastic eaters
- Certified to be safe and healthy by USDA
- Available in pouches containing 4 ounces of puree
- Comes in delicious flavors of fruits and vegetables
- The pouches are lightweight and ideal to carry in long trips
- Short expiry date
- Pricier than other similar items
Made for growing children, this certified organic baby food introduces both superfoods and important nutrients into your baby’s diet.
Besides containing a complete blend of different fruits, vegetables, and chia seeds, the food is tasty.
This will appeal to you baby, making it easy to feed them and making your daily life simpler and more enjoyable.
The baby food is a good source of both folate and vitamin C. Other nutrients from which your baby will benefit include fiber, potassium, and omega-3.
While your toddler enjoys feeding themselves the pouches, you will enjoy that they are getting nutritional value from every one of them.
- Contains a significant quantity of chia seeds
- Rich with 3G fiber which helps in digestion
- Filled with folate which assists in healthy growth
- Supports the immune system and eye function with vitamin A and C
- Increases strength through added vitamin B
- Full of taste with unique flavors of blended pear, mango, and spinach
- Contain a high amount of sugar
- Poor packaging
Peter Rabbit Organics is a baby food production company with 100% pure baby food that offers you a wide variety of flavors to choose for your little one.
The packaging is BPA free, and the contents do not contain added sugar or salt.
All the baby food options contained in this pack are yummy and will be easy for you to keep on hand.
The flavor you can expect to find when you choose this pack to include strawberry and banana; peach and apple; apple and grape; broccoli and mango; sweet potato, corn and apple; raspberry, banana and blueberry; pumpkin, carrot and apple; carrot, squash and apple; mango, banana and orange and pea, spinach and apple.
- Comes in high quality, colorful, attractive pouches
- The puree has a perfect, smooth texture and is not diluted with water
- The pouches are lightweight and designed with BPA free material
- These purees are free from ascorbic acid and preservatives
- A single pouch contains a sufficient amount of 4 ounces puree for an individual serving
- The caps are loosely fitted
These certified organic baby food purees make it easy for you to introduce your baby to new flavors by offering different tastes and a variety of ingredient combinations.
The baby purees are designed to offer you convenience and allow the baby to get delicious and nutritious snacks on the go.
The combination of apple, blueberry, and spinach as well as that containing carrot, apple and mango are both excellent sources of vitamin C.
If you are looking for antioxidant Vitamin C, the pear, peach and strawberry combination may be right for you and baby.
Feeding times present an opportunity to learn and share love, allowing you to introduce various nutrients to the maturing digestive system while maintaining breast milk and formula as main sources of nutrition.
- Organic fruits and vegetables are used to make this superfood
- Free from sweeteners, starch, and artificial colors
- Equipped with a smart flow spout which helps in easy serving
- Produced according to the safety standards specified by USDA
- Every pouch has 3.5 ounces of product
- Available in various flavors
- Poor packaging
Sprout Certified Organic Baby Food comprises whole and organic vegetables, fruits, and beef. The purees provide different flavor combinations to meet the growing appetite of your little one as well as their expanding taste preferences.
Designed for babies 8 months and older, the pack contains tasty food that naturally supplies protein and iron to the baby’s body.
The different portions only contain real and pure ingredients and will keep your baby safe from preservatives, concentrates, and other artificial substances.
Baby will also benefit from fiber, a factor that will help in reducing constipation.
- Packaged in BPA free pouches
- Each pouch is secured with a tightly fitted, recyclable cap
- Contains a balanced amount of flavors without any added sugar
- Made with organic and natural ingredients
- Safe for the young one’s growth as they are free from preservatives
- Does not have the proper consistency and has a liquidy texture
Happy Baby Certified Organic Greek is designed and made to offer a lot of nutritional benefits to your growing toddler.
The snack contains fruit, veggie, and Greek yogurt, all of which are beneficial for crawling babies.
The fact that the baby food melts in the mouth makes it ideal for teaching the little one self-feeding.
Apart from the nutritious ingredients, the contents are made with probiotics so as to promote the digestive health of your baby.
Every serving of the foods contains 2g of protein to ensure the proper development of your child. Feeding your child this baby food will help to promote brain and social development.
- Small in size and soft for babies to eat
- Yogurt drops are gluten-free
- The real greek yogurt supports the babies growth with 14%DV protein
- Produced with authentic ingredients and does not include gelatin or preservatives
- Hard texture makes it dangerous as it is difficult for babies to swallow and can cause choking
What Is Organic Baby Food?
For food to pass as organic, the producer must have complied with the set standards relating to the process of growing, cultivating, manufacturing and packaging of the food substances.
This means that at no stage of growth or production of the food was there use of pest control, fertilizers or antibiotics.
Organic products meet these standards, a factor that is meant to ensure the food safety of the baby and limit their exposure to restricted substances.
Related Reading: Best Organic Rice Cereal For Baby
How To Choose The Right Organic Baby Food
Even as you mull over which foods to buy, it is important to choose the baby food that will meet the nutritional needs of your little one.
Some factors make for the perfect organic baby food brands. You should be mindful of these factors whenever you shop around for baby cereals or other fresh baby food.
When choosing food for your toddler, you should have a close look at the ingredients so that you understand what is inside the package.
This will provide information on how many times in a day you should feed your baby the food. It will also tell you the nutritional value that your child will get with every serving.
It is important to remember that some foods may be organic but have high levels of certain minerals, a factor that can be harmful to the liver and kidneys of your baby.
The Type Of Organic Baby Foods
There are different types of organic baby food brands in the market, with each made for children of different ages. Choosing the right type of organic products will ensure that their body will be capable of digesting it.
While babies older than nine months can take infant cereals, younger ones will be better off with fruit and veggie purees.
Some organic baby food options contain nutrients that may result in your baby adding some weight. Although some people may consider this to be cute, it poses the risk of your baby suffering from obesity.
This makes it important to look at the ingredients and what they mean so that you maintain the weight of your baby within the recommended range.
Ease Of Storage
If your schedule involves a lot of traveling, you should choose baby foods that allow for easy storage in dry areas. It should also not spoil easily, staying in prime condition even as you travel with the baby.
The various brands of baby food come in multiple flavor options. Choosing flavors that your baby dislikes will make the feeding process difficult.
Buying flavors that the little one will enjoy will make the entire feeding process easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
The knowledge that many kids are allergic to certain natural products should guide you on how to choose the best foods for your little one. Guided by the advice of your pediatrician, you should try to buy foods without allergies.
For instance! Although peanut is organic, it may cause your child to swell up or become congested after eating them.
Level Of Organics
It is advisable to choose fruits and veggies that are 100% organic. You should avoid settling for anything less, no matter what.
It is true that you will get what you pay for. However, this does not mean that you cannot find reasonably priced foods that offer great nutritional value and high-quality ingredients.
Another way to save make some big savings would be to buy the foods you want in subscription services.
Final Verdict: Best Organic Baby Foods
The health and growth of an infant in the first year play an important role in the development of the toddler in later years.
This is why it is important to choose the best nutrition for a baby. We hope that our reviews and buying guide will be of use to you as you choose the best for your little one.
More Related Articles:
- Top Baby Formula For Gas
- Best Formula For Spit Up And Gas
- Best Formula Milk For Babies
- Best Formula For Colic
- Top Oatmeal Cereal For Baby
- Best Formula for Newborn Babies